Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kamp and MC Whizz Vienna - Malinkaya

One of the best nuts and traces of Love ... Available on the album "loser with no future." www.whizzvienna.com the song text:: Label, CD orders and more information about Ah Ah Ah Malinkaya 'this the end? same shit I cave Aha Aha new error is this the end? Believe me, Nora jaah here wie'n If a bad trip, I sent away to sit here and now just pieces of me, Nora. THIS time I look to the future. Racing around me, I TORKEL moreand where I wanted to go, I no longer long and white. I do not care, I'm looking MIR could further harness to us as a ball Hämisphären parties, camping, or clear difference Benzos launch temporarily. Shit, I just fall was because they are now four years for which I did not miss not so interested. ASSOCIATED sleep, weaning is indicative LOW awake. I have to I during the Blean quickly summarized. The two weeks with you Chef wiring Crete, now fladertMuoio roxy vodka with glasses? The beginning of our war economies, wiring warn But my love Drama Queen Kam Freiburg and Vienna. I've treated you badly, hats fast a lack of respect. Should I stay in line to a guy Deppert. But his hat feeling like you nothing has changed since you were THAT I have my diving partner said. You may remember all happy things Drehna as wiring harness Star Singer schmiern winter to re-see the Lord. CISH Ends've made perhapsWhat joy or destruction ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SfRgCM39k&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Winter Hats | by TNB