Tuesday, May 18, 2010

冬季恋歌 Winter Sonata - From the beginning until now (Piano)

* * Leaves fileups.net This is a song called from the beginning until now have seen one of my favorite Korean drama Winter Sonata 冬季恋歌 many people play this game, so I thought I would make it too =) I moved to Taiwan .. . so that no African masks with hats most sacred in the background ... only a white wall = (but maybe will be established later =) anyway! Have fun = D! ===================================== My Love This is almost the second month we were separated. I'm missing hereTaiwan. There was no day that goes by without me regretting entering into a relationship with you ... knowing that should go sometimes ... However, I also sing not feel happy that you love me. I would not, so you can see I really miss, I'm sad ... Hopefully the weather will be faster, so I could keep him company. Every day I wonder what he was doing now was not moved ... would go on road trips? If we were to explore new placestogether? I every month countdown to know that you come to me. I hope that the countdown for me = 3 E 'for me to love more right? ^ ^ I love you than Maria Felix



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pObsUsqVcA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Winter Hats | by TNB