Monday, August 9, 2010

reymaranthony-Q & A with Reymar

"Questions and Answers Reymar" Made by reymaranthony 1 - What is your favorite sport? A basketball and skating, because my family also play basketball. My father was in high school and hes really good at basketball. My older sister play, which is very good, even my father. It 'been about one year, I started playing basketball with my family and yes. Skateboard, Skate my cousins, but most of my friends and I like it. 2 - Do you prefer to play ball or skate? -D Yes, when snow outsideplay basketball. If it is outside in the snow, and if I'm going to skate. That is my intention to do every day: D. 3 - I hate you deaf? -D Yes, because I still do not understand what I say and I hope to hear and speak! 4 - How often do much exercise? A Uh, I do not know (laughs) 5 - You worry if people hate you for no reason? A-I do not care if people hate me without reason, as if life! 6 - How many hats do you have? A-Six, but I always wear a hat in winter, they look good on me andYes 7 Sun - you, when girls bend? Hell, no! It becomes serious when I see it. 8 - Have you ever had a tattoo? A-Yes, my sister has a tattoo. He said they are very ill, but no. I do not want a tattoo. 9 - Who is your favorite skater? A Uh, I have no and yes. 10 - What's your favorite game? Just A-3 Playsation, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a great game! 11 - Do you hate Justin Bieber? Yes, quite a lot! He's just all the girls like him and live...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-qNrYqukE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Winter Hats | by TNB