Monday, June 21, 2010

A Day In The Park

I woke up this morning with a nice time here in Montana, Bozeman. It took 30 minutes to walk around my body and mind fresh. Every morning I read the books "that are now" and "open doors" give me the perspective and the game of life. I give thanks for every day and I thank you for all the days I will, I am. Finally back home a good breakfast. On a plate, three types of fruit. Yogurt, two eggs and a cup of coffee. Michael and I took the Yellowstone Park Ibeen there, my first time in April. I liked it! The environment, nature is awesome, and all animals.

Wow! It took 1.5 hours drive. The traffic was quiet Saturday morning. We stopped the car as ABBA Eurorythmics, Dire Straits music. It's so nice to float in the car early in the morning. To see the nature awakens. To see the changes of the stations are doing to him. When I was last here it was winter, snow. Nowsee the snow in the mountains above. Green vegetation. Birds fly everywhere. I saw two eagles in bold. They are so majestic, sitting atop a pole or tree. As the owner of the world! The Yellowstone River as well, very lively and strong. And 'hotter in the car. I opened the top, a nice breeze is Nice! Now we are at the gates of the park. A girl with the hat "cartoon Yogi Bear to say hello. Oh my God, they say the same line every day for all cars?"Hello, welcome to the park you have a passport or want to buy one?

Girl Next we had to cover ourselves in April. All credits to you girls and guys are awesome input! God bless you. There are many machines, but on Saturday he. I feel it's like Christmas every time! I do not know what the park, but its magic. You never know what to expect to see. We were ten minutes on the road to guide Old Faithful. There are aboutAlong the way we saw a coyote! I was going to change the skin in the summer. We turned to get a picture, but it was gone. Furthermore, we saw moose, deer. Bison tons! Tricks are great! They are super great. They are as fresh as if nothing bothered Schlingenfang everything on this planet. Why should. This reminds me of what life would be easier if we let things go, life in the face. Do not push to close with the materials, friends or spouses. Enter the free love. We drove toand enjoyed the area and ended at the Old Faithful geyser. He breaks every 60 minutes or every 92 minutes. The time difference for the duration of stay in the air.

A man with a hat Yogi Bear was telling us how and why it broke. A very interesting story. It was like the plumbing, he said. Needs water, sulfur, pressure and composition. We were lucky here. Broke after ten minutes of our arrival! After seeing the show we had lunchold inn. An imposing building. Sandwich, yoghurt, water and iced tea. It 'been so hot. Sitting in front of the house when two squirrels playing. We returned the car and all the way from the entrance, and when he said that we were there for five hours. Speaking of passing the time! We stopped in the town of Livingstone and dinner at 8:30 clock. BBQ Shrimp Caesar Salad for me, I like it. Back on the road to Bozeman and here I am. I thank the universe of beautiful surroundings. I thank Mike forThis spectacular new. Finally, I thank my car to make it happen! God bless you all and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Winter Hats | by TNB